Sapporo 札幌 - The largest city on Hokkaido.
Sapporo - La plus grande ville d'Hokkaido.Any suggestion, improvement…? Many thanks and please, contact us…
Hokkaido Prefecture 北海道, capital: Sapporo, region of Hokkaido, main island: Hokkaido.
Préfecture d’Hokkaido 北海道, capitale : Sapporo, région de Hokkaido, île principale : Hokkaido.
The traditional regions of Japan are:
• Hokkaidō (largest city: Sapporo)
• Tōhoku region (northern Honshū, largest city: Sendai)
• Kantō region (eastern Honshū, largest city: Tokyo)
• Nanpō Islands: part of Tokyo Metropolis (largest town: Ōshima)
• Chūbu region (central Honshū, largest city: Nagoya / including Hokuriku region, largest city: Kanazawa, Kōshin'etsu region, largest city: Niigata and Tōkai region, largest city: Nagoya)
• Kansai (or Kinki) region (west-central Honshū, largest city: Osaka)
• Chūgoku region (western Honshū, largest city: Hiroshima)
• Shikoku (largest city: Matsuyama)
• Kyūshū (largest city: Fukuoka / including Northern Kyūshū, largest city: Fukuoka, Southern Kyūshū: largest city: Kagoshima and Okinawa, largest city: Naha)